What is PhenQ? Does it work?
PhenQ is a weight loss pill that helps suppress your appetite while being composed of 100 percent natural ingredients. How amazing is that?! A diet pill that is not full of toxic chemicals, but that is filled with elements from nature. PhenQ is also known to burn fat already accumulated in the body while preventing additional fat from being created, which in turn enhances your overall mood. Nothing’s worse than putting forth so much effort into losing weight, only to gain it all right back. PhenQ’s formula is said to help you to maintain your weight loss. It also boosts your metabolism, giving you higher levels of energy.
PhenQ is manufactured by Bauer Nutrition, a producer of many popular dietary supplements. Their company employs a number of experts, specialists, fitness professionals, and health consultants that help create all of their health products. By only using pharmaceutical-grade, premium ingredients in their products, Bauer Nutrition has established itself as a trusted supplier of dietary supplements. Check out this phenq review for a more extensive description.
HOW DOES IT WORK
PhenQ works by increasing you metabolic and thermogenic rates in order to speed up the fat burning process. This process is primarily achieved by triggering your body’s heat producing process (thermogenic). Your body requires additional energy in order to raise your body temperature. In order achieve this, your body will increase the rate at which it metabolizes food, converting stored fat into energy.
PhenQ also contains ingredients that discourage the production of new fat while suppressing your hunger cravings. Bauer Nutrition claims that their supplement combines the effects of several other diet pills on the market today into one powerful pill that attacks weight loss from several areas all at once.
HOW TO USE
It is recommended that you take one supplement in the morning with your breakfast and then again with your lunch. It is encouraged to reduce the amount of caffeine that you consume daily, since PhenQ already contains caffeine. Difficulty falling asleep may result if you consume the supplement after 3 p.m., therefore it is best to take PhenQ at the recommended times.
PHENQ ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
• Capsimax powder: This is a mixture of capsicum (from chili pepper plants), piperine (black pepper), caffeine and niacin (Vitamin B3). All of these are natural ingredients that suppress your appetite, encourage fat reduction, effectively burn calories and increases energy.
• Calcium Carbonate (Calcium supplement): This ingredient is said to effectively encourage your body to lose fat.
• Chromium Picolinate: This is a natural mineral found in many healthy foods. It helps with regulating blood sugar which in turn suppresses cravings for carbohydrates.
• Nopal: This comes from the Mexican prickly pear cactus that contains high levels of fiber which in turn helps the body lose fat due to making it feel full, along with promoting healthy digestion.
• L-Carnitine Fumarate: This is an amino acid aid used for producing energy.
• Magnesium Stearate: This is an essential mineral used to maintain a proper blend of supplement ingredients.
• A-Lacy’s Reset: This is a powerful performance booster and regulator that helps reduce body fat, promotes weight loss and reduces fatigue.
As with any diet pills or supplements that you consume, you want to pay close attention to the directions and follow accordingly. Eating a healthy diet along with proper exercise should be used in conjunction with PhenQ.
Also check out the keto subreddit for awesome recipes and tips:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!